Mahendra Luniya

About Us

About Us

Vighnaharta Gold Pvt Ltd, which is a Gold trading company formed in Dec 2011. We have a well knowledge group of professional’s team like Business person, CA, CS & Advocate.

Basic Details

Contact Person Name

Mahendra Luniya

Designation

Founder & Director

Gender

Male

Date of Birth

1974-05-28

City

Pune

Professional Details

Company Name

Vighnaharta Gold Pvt Ltd

Founded in

2011

Company Address

J 202 Megacenter behind Nobel Hospital Hadapsar Pune 411028

Company Email

info@vgold.co.in

Company Contact

8888335506

Tags

GOLD'en' Opportunity!

Services/Products

Services

Life Time Membership

Now get our life time membership and alive up to 75% discount on ornament making charges from leading brands like PNG, RANKA, MB Ashtekar, Shriswami Gems & Jewellers, Gold Mart, Dilip Sonigara and many more.

Products

Vighnaharta Gold Booking

You pay only 15% of the amount at the time of booking, remaining 85% can be paid in 12/24 or 36 equated monthly instalments with out any interest.

E.g.: if todays gold price is 30000/- for 10gm. you have to pay 155 while booking i.e. Rs.4500/- remaining in 36 months EMI of Rs. 708, which is vary easily affordable to you.

If you wish to fore close the account you can do so after completion of 6 months with vary minimum fore closure charges.

 

Clients

Clients

We have more than 800+ satisfied clients from all over in India, more clients from Pune. and also proudly want to say many more from J4E Groups.

Achievements

Till date we booked over 46 kgs of gold and delivered maturity’s around 32kgs. across the India, again most of clients from Pune.